Jacqueline Midi Dress
EBBY AND I
Effortless summer style in the Jacqueline Midi Dress.
Featuring adjustable shoulder straps and easy flowing style, this gorgeous print midi can be dressed up or styled casually with sandals.
Fabric: 100% Rayon
SHIPPING - AUSTRALIA
We offer FREE SHIPPING within Australia on all orders over $75. All orders are shipped within 1 business day. A tracking number will be provided once your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING - OVERSEAS
We currently ship to New Zealand and the US. Orders are shipped within 1 business day and a tracking number will be provided.
- Shipping to New Zealand is charged at a flat rate of $20.00 AUD. Delivery is estimated to take 3 - 10 business days.
- Shipping to the US is charged at a flat rate of $30.00 AUD. Delivery is estimated to take up to 10 business days.
CLICK AND COLLECT
For our local customers, we offer free pick-up of purchased items at our Burleigh store. Please note that collection is available between 9:00 am and 4.00 pm Monday to Saturday, and between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm Sunday. The pick-up address is Shop 5, 1840 Lower Gold Coast Hwy, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
ONLINE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
It is important to us that you love your purchase from Bird on a Wire! If you are not 100% happy with your online purchase, if it doesn't fit or doesn't suit you, we are happy to exchange or offer a refund under the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 21 days of purchase (within Australia) or 30 days for international returns.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- We do not accept returns on SALE items marked to clear unless faulty
To return or exchange an item, please follow these steps:
- Email us at email@example.com or phone (07) 5659 1525 with details of your return or exchange including your name, order/receipt number, item(s) for return/exchange and reason for return.
- Send your item(s) to:
BIRD ON A WIRE
SHOP 5 / 1840 LOWER GOLD COAST HWY
BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
Once your return has been received, assessed and approved, we will process a refund to your original payment method.
For exchanges, your new item will be shipped free of charge (within Australia).
Please note, all items are thoroughly inspected before they are sent out. In the event you do receive an item that is faulty, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 5659 1525 and we will be happy to replace or refund the item.
IN STORE RETURNS
We are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange on purchases in store. All SALE items are final and we do not accept returns on items marked to clear.